Norovirus Outbreak: $3.5M in damages, $3M in consumer refunds

On Tuesday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that it had received more than $3 million in consumer and other refunds from customers in the United States for the spread of the Noroviruses coronavirus (CoV-19) that was linked to a large Norovax outbreak in the Pacific Northwest.

The CDC says the refunds were distributed to customers between December 17 and February 8.

The agency says it is also working with insurers to help consumers avoid being charged more than they would have otherwise.

The Norovagens coronaviruses are a strain of coronaviral disease that first emerged in people who have not been vaccinated against it.

The most common type of Norovigens is CoV-22.

While the outbreak has been relatively contained, it is spreading faster than the U,S.

government has estimated, and there have been some outbreaks in the last two months.

The new information is the latest in a string of news reports about how Norovides spread, and what consumers can do to protect themselves.

The data and updates on the coronavids can be found here: The CDC’s Noroviral Response Plan has more details.

A spokesperson for the CDC said that “the vast majority” of refunds were received on December 17.

The spokeswoman said that some people who were charged more were reimbursed on February 8, but that the total refunded was only $1,300.

The spokesperson did not say how many of the refunds had been distributed to consumers.

The refunds were issued by a state-level program called the State of Washington Consumer Protection and Reimbursement Program (SWCRP).

The spokesperson also said that about $1 million had been given to the CDC to pay medical bills related to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Norovis are not airborne diseases and cannot spread through the air.

Noravirus is caused by the coronave virus and can only be contracted through direct contact with the body fluids of infected persons.

The coronavid is an airborne virus that is not spread by air, water, or soil.

Norvis are spread through direct skin-to-skin contact with an infected person’s respiratory secretions, which can occur from the nose, mouth, or eyes.

The first outbreak of COVID was reported in Seattle, Washington in late January.

The outbreak was first detected in a Seattle hotel room where a patient, a 29-year-old man, had been coughing on the floor when he was transported to the hospital, where he was infected with COVID.

He had been discharged from the hospital on January 12 and was reported to have had symptoms of the coronovirus.

Since then, COVID has been detected in Seattle at four other hotels and the University of Washington Hospital.

On February 3, the CDC released a report on the COVIS outbreak that showed a total of 11 coronavides have been detected and 6 infections.

In the case of Seattle, the virus was detected in 10 of the hotel rooms and 1 of the hospital rooms.

The virus was first discovered in a woman in a hotel room who had visited a coworker on January 15.

She contracted COVID at work that day and was discharged from hospital on February 5.

She did not have symptoms, but her respiratory system had been infected with the virus and she died on February 6.

On January 24, the Washington Department of Health said that 4 people were diagnosed with COV-2, including an infant who had died on January 18.

The state said it is still working to confirm that the infant was the victim of a COVID infection.

On March 5, the state said there was a case of COV infection in a 6-month-old baby in a room at a hotel in Bellevue, Washington.

That baby died on March 5.

On April 14, the first case of the COV was reported at a medical facility in Bellevues, Washington, and the state added that there were 8 other confirmed COVID cases reported in the state on April 10.

On May 17, the State Health Department said a pregnant woman in Belleves, Washington had contracted COV.

She died on May 19.

The health department also said the state is working to establish the case in a second child born to the same mother.

On June 11, the New York State Department of Investigation (NYSDI) said that a 27-year old man from Brooklyn had contracted the COVI.

He was transported from Bellevue Hospital to the University Medical Center in Syracuse, New York, where his temperature was 106.2 degrees Fahrenheit.

He died on July 18.

On July 26, the US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said that more than 10,000 cases of COVI were