A wedding planner will likely offer the following guidelines to help you plan a wedding: • Make sure you’re comfortable with your surroundings and your surroundings’ expectations.
• Don’t plan a venue that will be crowded or that will cause a problem for your guests or guests’ families.
• Keep things simple, and don’t do things that make the planning process harder.
• Take a look at the dates and time for your wedding.
• Consider the costs involved, including your venue, services, flowers, and the ceremony itself.
• Plan to have the ceremony be done in person, or at least at a venue with an in-person ceremony.
• You can make the ceremony and reception at home, but it’s important to have a wedding reception to celebrate the marriage and to make the whole thing look as nice as possible.
• Have fun, and dress to impress.